No. CTI prides itself on providing a product line that is user friendly and easy to install. In addition, we support our Dealers via:
- A comprehensive, hands-on training program.
- The industry’s most comprehensive training manual.
- A 24/7, live-person, technical support hot-line.
- A proprietary Dealer web site with technical and bulletin board sections.
- A set of Technical Videos that show our Dealers the most popular installation techniques.
CTI has successful Dealers who come from all walks of life: airline pilots, teachers, truck drivers, computer programmers and many others.
CTI provides you with a proven marketing plan during your initial training. This plan is designed to target the customers in your area that are most likely to buy the CTI System. You will be provided with a thorough understanding of how our plan works, as well as all of its tools, such as:
- A professionally designed trade show booth for Home and Garden Shows.
- National agreements with advertising vendors that will save you money on advertising you do yourself.
- Brochures for retail prospects.
- Yard signs for referral customers.
- Photos and sample making kits so you can WOW your customers.
Across the nation, the average size of a CTI Job is between 800 and 1,000 square feet.