CTi offers its Dealers as much (or as little) assistance as they need in order to represent and install our products successfully. Dealer assistance is available in every aspect of the business operation starting with the initial organizing of your Dealership to installing the product successfully and getting referrals. To give you an idea of the different types of support:
* CTi’s Quick Start program is a combination online and phone coaching program that will get your business organized, get you ready to interact with your first customers and better enable you to make sales.
* CTi’s advertising program can create and implement a full line of social media advertising to provide your Dealership with homeowners who are interested in learning more about the CTi products and having them installed.
* CTi provides its Dealers with a full line of marketing and advertising tools such as back drops to provide the proper look at Home and Garden shows, a professionally designed website to give your Dealership a terrific online presence, brochures and ad slicks for offline type advertising and national contracts with organizations such as Home Advisor, Val Pak and many others.
* Weekly phone conference calls via “Talk with the Pros” to learn more about installation techniques.
* Dealer rallies held across the country to introduce you to new products and application techniques.
* Personalized training with our technicians at our training facility as needed.
* CTi’s technical staff is available 24/7 to insure you have answers when you need them.
We are with you every step of the way, your success is our success!