One of the advantages of a CTi Dealership is its ability to generate a vast amount of business with only one or two employees. Even so, finding that first employee can sometimes be daunting.
CTi Dealers find employees in a number of ways.
- Family members
- Emergency workers such as firefighters or ambulance technicians.
- Some Dealers have had success working with their local churches and utilizing members of their alcohol or drug rehabilitation centers.
- Contact your local trade school’s placement office.
- List your position with your local employment offices or job bank.
- Use temporary labor outfits as a way of seeing whether an employee is right for you by using them on the job.