Dealers sometimes use unusual colors when applying our products. Homeowners always love the way they can transform their existing concrete and then provide something that is truly unique.
One of the many ways our Dealers connect and support each other is through our private group on Facebook. This group provides so many ways for Dealers to communicate, support and help each other whether it’s talking about great color combinations for various installations, figuring out where to find the best employees, or simply asking about how to get to the next level in regards to their business, this group provides a wonderful way for our Dealers to feel a part of the CTi family.
A Shout Out to the Carters, Steve and Ann, owners of Superior Concrete Solutions in South Dakota. They’ve been taking care of their customer’s concrete coating needs since 2016!
The reason CTi Dealers are successful boils down to some pretty simple business characteristics:
- High Profit Margins – A CTi Dealer will operate on a gross profit margin that is tops in the home improvement industry. This comes from products that are easy to use so you don’t need a skilled labor force, they are quick to install so labor time is minimized and the durability and beauty of the product makes it a product in high demand.
- Low overhead – CTi Dealers don’t need showrooms, or other fixed overhead expenses associated with running a store. Dealers go to the customers location and provide onsite estimates.
- A product that provides superior solutions for a competitive price – Customers are still ripping out and replacing concrete that is showing signs of wear and tear simply because they don’t know there is a better alternative. CTi Dealers provide a product that not only protects the original concrete from any further deterioration, makes the area easier to maintain, but also provides a look that is far and away better than the concrete surface.
- Increases the value of any property – Homes and offices will see their value increase with the decorative coatings provided from CTi. Plain gray concrete is no longer a competitive advantage, even if it’s new. A driveway, patio, pool deck, walkway that has the look and feel of inlaid brick, tile, slate, marble, etc. increases the value of the property.
Installing the CTi System in and around your home not only allows you to enjoy your home more but also increases its value. Home prices are increasing dramatically around the country, dressing up a driveway, patio, pool deck or walkway would increase the value of your home to the point where the sale price may be more than what you paid to have it installed.
Curb appeal is one of the most important factors in selling a home quickly and for more money according to the National Realtors Association. Don’t miss this opportunity to invest in one of the best investments you have.
When you’re operating your CTi Dealership, don’t forget the second income your business can generate. Along with the standard money made by a business generating a profit, business owners can write a number of expenses off on their taxes. A typical business owner at the 30% tax bracket can see a substantial income in the savings his business generates by utilizing this safe and legal way of making money.
Typical expenses that you can consider are:
* Car expenses and mileage
* Writing a portion of your home’s expenses by operating a home office.
* Office supplies, computer software, etc.
* Business phone expenses
* Ongoing training
* Business related travel
* Health Insurance Premiums
* Advertising expenses
* Bank fees
You can see by the amount of money potentially spent on some of these items, a savings of 30% in taxes can add up to a sizable sum.
A Shout Out to Sonny Restivo, owner of CTi Southeast. Sonny and his company have been installing the CTi products along with distributing to and supporting Dealers throughout Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Tennessee since 1999.
Your driveway should be an exciting part of the first impression of your home.